We are looking for the person who has very good knowledge in deploying Atlassian tools i.e JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence and Dev Tools.
- The person must have very good presentation skills and depth knowledge of above Atlassian tools.
- Experience in a large, highly available Linux environment
- Support, Development and Administration for Atlassian tools (in particular Jira)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with administrating the Atlassian product line (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and experience in supporting technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience with configuration management tools
IT Systems Administrator
We are looking for an IT person to support and maintain our IT systems.
This IT role will support and maintain Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Exchange environment, Ms SQL Server, WMWare Vsphere 5.5 or above, Cisco Firewall, FTP support and general administration and maintenance of all IT related hardware/software.
This position will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing and resolving IT issues
- Managing backups
- Undertaking IT projects to enhance business support
- Providing desktop and server support
- Setting up and configuring laptops and desktops
- Ensuring all licensing is maintained and up to date
- Ensure a high level of support is provided to internal and external customers
- 2 + years experience(supporting & troubleshooting)
- 3 + years general Systems and Network Administration
- The ideal person will have strong hands-on experience of Windows 2008/2012 Server and Unix environment
- Active Directory & Exchange Server
- Any FI/CO experience would be very advantageous
- Backup tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills